New Florida Laws: ” Begging January, 1, 2013 You Only Have 14 Days After Your Car Accident To See A Doctor For Your Injuries And Be Covered Under Your PIP Coverage. After That You Are On Your Own. “!!!
Top 10 Reasons to be examined after a Car Accident
You may be injured and not know it.
- Injuries such as whiplash usually may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later.
- Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and a time treatment can be the most effective.
- The majority of injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
- A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future if you don’t receive treatment.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatments.
- If you are injured your injuries usually will not heal on their own.
- If you act quickly you preserve your legal rights. A Dallas attorney listed things to do after an accident and #1 on his list was: Get prompt medical treatment; otherwise you may get benefits denied or limited.
- In most cases treatment can cost you nothing out of pocket, even if it’s your fault or you don’t have any health insurance.
- If you are not injured you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and X-rays and found out everything was fine.
Why DO I Need An Accident Doctor After sustaining injuries, the last thing a person wants to do is navigate the utterly confusing waters inhabited by accident attorneys, injury clinics, insurance adjusters, and body shops. Orlando Car Accident’s personal concierge cuts through the red tape to get you all the help you need promptly and professionally.
Orlando Car Accident Injury Center not only helps injury victims to medical and rehabilitation and/or legal professionals experienced in personal injury, it is there for the victims on an ongoing basis through it’s personal concierge service to help answer questions and to provide guidance during a very stressful time. Unlike large companies with answering services and many employees, we take a personal approach. When you call you are calling your personal concierge who personally answers the phone and is there for you whenever you may need them!
A free and personal one stop shop for individuals seeking help after an injury.
With more than12 years of experience working in the field of personal injury, your VIP Concierge has easy access to highly trained professionals of all types to provide quality care and consultation to the injured.
No Cost VIP Concierge Services Include…
- Immediate accident injury treatment by experienced medical providers to access and document your injuries in a diligent, respectful, and caring manner.
- Upon your request, immediate referral to seasoned accident attorneys to answer all legal questions and to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Bi-lingual staff.
- Network of board certified medical specialists and to state of the art diagnostic centers experienced in caring for accident patients.
- Help 24hrs a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.